Sunday 25 November 2012

New Card Classes In Rainham Kent….

  I am delighted to announce the start of ………

Begonia Card & Craft Classes…..

Our first class will be on Monday the 3rd of December 2012 from 7pm till 9 pm where you will be able to make two of these beautiful cards.(please note that colours and styles will vary )

P1120626P1120629

P1120737

The classes will be taking place at Twydall Baptist Church .Begonia Lane Rainham.The cost of this class is £12.50 and includes tea and coffee.

If you would like to book a place at this class please email karen.hudson19@blueyonder.co.uk to book via PayPal or ring 07825251863 for further booking and payment options.There will also be further kits available on the evening. Once booking has been made we will inform you of what you need to bring.

I cannot wait to start my classes again and am bursting with ideas but most importantly it will wonderful seeing old and new friends doing what we do best ……crafting

We will be releasing further dates for the new year very soon and details of our new craft group . Thanks for reading

Karen.

5 comments:

  1. Wish you well in your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. has scrapbook sisters shut down then...my hubby said it has, but I can't believe it...:{

    Love Happy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, I was given one by Julie B after she went to your class, the best card I recieved this year.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! also love the New Look blog!.
    Julie B.x

    ReplyDelete